Sunday, September 9, 2012

We are Back in Scool!

Pin It
 
 Well it's official we are BACK IN SCHOOL!  In some ways I am excited, but still very sad to see my little ones grow up so fast! Here are a few things I did this year to remember this occasion.

A few weeks ago I posted my Night before school check list. Here it is again. You can enlarge by clicking on  it and then right click on the image to save it to your computer.

I got some cute pictures of them with their lunch boxes and backpacks. Just so I can remember what they were into that year. 

The Balloon Idea: I thought it would be cute to have the kids hold a balloon every year to symbolize the grade level that they are going into. So by grade 12. They will be holding 12 balloons. 


We got Jude a balloon so he didn't feel left out. :)


Memory Keepsake... I LOVE this idea just so you can remember what they were like at that exact moment!  I sell these in my etsy shop.  http://www.etsy.com/shop/lilbeansprout?ref=seller_info



ENJOY THE SCHOOL YEAR!



No comments:

Post a Comment