Monday, March 25, 2013

The Tooth Fairy visit

Pin It 
 
 It finally happened my daughter lost her first tooth! She was so excited. The minute her tooth became wiggly, I started prepping for the big day. 
 
 
I bought a fairy door from Hobby Lobby. com
It is very cute! The "Enchanted Fairy Door" doesn't open which makes it nice. I told her "the door only opens with fairy magic." It already comes with a place to hang it on the wall or you can place it on a night stand next to the bed. And because it has a base/stand I was able to sprinkle glitter so It looked like the tooth fairy left behind some fairy magic glitter. The best part is that it is unfinished so your little one can paint and decorate it any way they want. Here is a link to the door we bought. http://shop.hobbylobby.com/products/castle-style-enchanted-fairy-door-357251/
 
 
The night she lost her tooth we set out her tooth fairy bowl that I had bought over 10 years ago at a Party Light home party. We put her tooth inside, hung her fairy door on the wall and also set up my "Very Special Camera" I told her my camera has a special setting that will take a picture if it detects any movement ;). Then she was off to bed.
 
That night I sprinkled glitter all over left her a note from the tooth fairy and also took a photo of her sleeping. I then photoshopped the tooth fairy into the picture I took of her. When she woke up the next morning she was sooo excited and couldn't wait to see if we had taken a picture of the tooth fairy. So I told her to get ready for school while I plug the camera into the computer. I brought up the fairy image and she was in awe! Here is a cute picture of her looking at the picture. 
 

 
I do sell personalized tooth fairy in your own photo in my etsy shop check it out!
  https://www.etsy.com/listing/127459882/tooth-fairy-in-your-own-photo


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment